Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for...

No comments:
 
So here's some little poems for you, brought to you by lack of sleep and human interaction!:D
Trying, Tripping, and Trees
I am trying, trying, trying.
I swear, I really am.
I am trying as I'm walking, I am trying as I stand.
I am tripping, tripping, tripping.
I swear, I really am.
I am tripping as I'm walking, I am tripping as I stand.
And even though I want to be...
I am not a tree, tree, tree.
I swear, I really cannot be.
I am not a tree because I walk, but maybe I could be because I stand.

Trying
I try.
I try.
I try...
But do you even notice?
       do you even care?
I try
I try.
I try...
But not enough for you
       just enough for me.

Tripping
I trip because I try
I trip because I try.
I trip because I try....
I trip over your attention
I trip over your love.
I trip because I try
I trip because I try.
I trip because I try....
I trip over what I try for
I trip because no matter how hard I try
It never seems to work

Trees
A tree does not try or trip.
Maybe a tree never trips because a tree never tries.
I try and I trip and I am not a tree, even though I want to be.
A tree does not cry or laugh.
Maybe a tree never cries because a tree never laughs.
I cry and I laugh and I am not a tree, even though I want to be.
A tree only stands and lives in peace.
Maybe a tree only stands because a tree knows peace.
A tree is alone while it stands in its peace.
Maybe a tree knows that the only way.
I cannot stand alone in a tree-like peace because
     I try
     I trip
I cry
I laugh
I cannot stand alone and cannot know peace when my heart burns so
    I cannot be a tree
Because these are the things that somehow make me
Because I am not a tree
And I guess I don't really want to be.

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff