Monday, April 23, 2012

Q is for...

No comments:
 
Quests, Questions, and Quirks

I'm sure we all have a few of these in our lives!

Quests:
AH YES! Those things, you remember them? They're really fun to look at :D You know, like in those video or computer games? And you have those quests that you really truly mean to get done, but then you never do? Life is a lot like that sometimes. I find it very sad. Because I'm like that a lot o.o
I always say,
I'M GOING TO DO THIS *very determined look*

And then I go and try and I get distracted....
*Oh look, a penguin!:O*
And then that's the end of that. Hopefully my quest to catch up completely does not turn out like that at all *more determined look*

Questions:
OMIGOSH! I have an awful lot of those, ask anybody! I ask one particular person more questions than anyone else, but I'll get into that later. That's a bit of backstory that came into play sometime during the year I was gone. But I'll get to it. Then you'll see! I've made a friend(:

Quirks:
I have an awful lot of these too! Always wondered what they were! I seriously forgot what a quirk was and what I wanted to say about them. WOOPS! I clearly need some sleep. So onward to the next post!

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff