Monday, April 23, 2012

P is for...

No comments:
 
Pies. Potatoes. Or Perhaps Penguins.

I am not a big fan of pie. *insert shocked gasp here*
It's  kind of funny seeing how people react when people find out you don't like pie (or any food, doesn't matter what) The reactions tell you a lot about that person actually. And some of them are pretty funny. Yeah, I don't like pie. How are you reacting to that?

Potatoes are another story. Don't like them either.... Oh. Maybe it's the same story(:
Anyways! Don't like potatoes, don't like fries. Potato chips are fine, but anything else... nope, I'm good.

So let's move on to them....
Penguins!
How random, we switched from food to flightless birds! Hope you guys don't mind! I mean, who doesn't love penguins? They're cute, they're pretty, beautiful, amazing, etc... Whatever you call them, they are pretty unique. And as I much as I love them personally for what they are, I also love them for...



Yeah, here's when you think that I'm absolutely crazy.
*Yeah we do*
o.o
What is this?!?!?!?!
Well, I was trying to type <3 on my phone and it just so happened that on my QWERTY keyboard, the alt key for "I" was the number 3! And that fn button you're supposed to press before typing any of the fn symbols did not press before I typed the "i" hence the

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff