Monday, April 23, 2012

O is for...

No comments:
 
Opportunities
Yup. That's right. That's the best word I could find for O!
Nah, just kidding. I actually have stuff to say about this.
So as the case may be, my return to the WOB is due to the opportunity I had to be on the computer today. I had the time to be on, was bored enough to go searching through websites... And then-
BAM!
Like that, but more like

BAM!!!!!

Yeah, just like that ^
That's what it was like when I had this insane urge to check Blogger. Why was it insane?


I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A YEAR (practically)!!!!!!!!!!!


Are you seeing the insanity?
Anyways, thank whoever you believe in, because I am kind of insane and sporadic when it comes to getting back to old habits, so here it goes. Here I am. Because I am insane, but not just that.
Because of what?
An opportunity!
Which is the lesson of the day bascically!

DON'T LET OPPORTUNITIES PASS YOU BY!

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff