Monday, April 23, 2012

N is for...

No comments:
 
Oh! How I wish I had the template for this! It's been WAY TOO LONG.

I admit that I'm cheating a lot because I still haven't finished last year's A to Z blogging! That is absolutely unacceptable, I must somehow make up for the time I've lost, but unfortunately you can't make time so we'll all just have to make do. I'll do the most amazing make-up post for the letters I've missed so far (A-S as of today). And I'll just take it from there. But it will happen. I think I can find enough to say. I've been gone for a year... But I think I'm back for reals this time. So here I go, finishing last year's...

N is for:
NEW
So what's new? Feel free to tell me all about it in return for reading my rant about what I've been up to for theh past year(:
As the case may be, I am in high school. Oh. My. Gosh. HOW WEIRD. Just saying(: Everyone's always saying how they're supposed to be the best four years of your life, and I can't figure out if that's because they're good four years or just the better four years. Strange thought o.o But either way, it suits me well enough. I can deal with the classes and handle the people (see how I worded that?) And I guess I can't ask for much more than that. I'll take what I can get. I'll be updating more thoroughly as posts go on, for now, that's all I got(:

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff