Monday, April 23, 2012

M is for...

No comments:
 
Melanie
Oh yes! One of my book characters! She's pretty cool. Gotta love the chick with the power to control water. Especially when she has not as much control as she would like. That was your warning right there(:

Meet the Robinsons
Kids' movie! Of course! Oh well. I still love it. I find it very meaningful. It kind of makes you look forward to the future and what it may be like. It kind of makes you realize that the future is yours to make and ultimately, it's your decisions that decide the outcome. Yup. That's some deep stuff.
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
Children's book! Oh yes, two for two here. But you must always be open to Kate DiCamillo. I personally think that she is an amazing writer and this book touched my heart. It's the story of a porcelain rabbit who gets lost but manages to find his way back home. How inspiring! If a rabbit can do it, then so can you :D THAT is what I call a motivational motto based on a children's book. Hehe.

(slowly but surely catching up)
-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff