Monday, April 30, 2012

K-O

No comments:
 
K is for...
"Kiss Yourself Goodbye"
The All-American Rejects

Blank face little girl
Your colors running down
It’s the one you love
Cry out my world, this copulated kiss
It’s the last that you deserve

I’ve done wrong
I’ve been gone
It’s the one you love
Drink down and your candles burn
Away, away

Dreaming you, is so easy, yeah
If it was up to me, then you would cry tonight
If it was up to you

Take you, take me away
I can’t go with you now
Don’t you wish I’d try
Left just a trace, it's growing colder still
So kiss yourself goodbye

I’ve done wrong
I’ve been gone
It’s the one you love
One drink and your candles burn
Away, away

Dreaming you, is so easy, yeah
If it was up to me, then you would cry tonight
When it's up to you, you kiss yourself goodbye

Let go, push your daisies
A thousand maybes, a thousand left I'm done
A white glow, just for tasting
A life for wasting (it’s the one you love)
And I look into your eyes, it's the one you love

Last one then I fill you up today, today
How can you sleep
When dreaming you, is so easy, yeah
If it was up to me, then you would cry tonight
When its up to you, you kiss yourself goodbye
You would cry tonight (yeah)
So kiss yourself goodbye (yeah)
You would cry tonight (yeah)
So kiss yourself goodbye
L is for...
Love?!
No way, we are not having this conversation :O
Or are we?! Yeah, we are. Sorry about that :P I don't really have all that much to say about it right now, so I guess you're in luck. Basically I all got is:
Love is probably one of the weirdest emotions ever. It has no reason or pattern or reason. (Said reason twice on purpose.) And for Christians (not saying that I am), theyy teach you that you have to love everybody. Which is all fine and dandy. I have nothing against that. Not a big fan of that whole hate business o.o But as far as the people you truly love, like friends or family or lovers? You have to be careful. But at the same time, you can't be scared. I say this because love is kind of a scary concept for me. I don't trust myself to know when a relationship is unhealthy for me. I should add that now I do trust myself to know when someone goes too far. But before, I didn't and I was afraid that I'd be really easy to take advantage of. Found out that really wasn't the case which is really good. But it still took me a while to get used to the idea.
When I first met My Friend, we were just friends. I've known him for over 11 months now. In that time he somehow earned my trust and gained my unconditional love. I have no idea how he managed to do that, only that he did it when no one else could. He knows I have trust issues. He's knows pretty much everything there is to know about me. I'm still not all too sure that that's such a good idea, but I trust him nevertheless. So when he somehow fell for me?... Well, I'll get into all tht later.
M is for...
Maroon 5
LOVE these people too :D Adam Levine has such a distinctive voice and I love it absolutely. They're songs are a bit adult in their content, but they're love songs and they're really catchy. I currently have the whole albums of Won't Be Soon Before Long and Hands All Over. And I cannot wait to get my hands on Songs About Jane. That's my absolute favorite album, but I still don't own it?!? WHAT AN OUTRAGE!>:O
Anyways, some of my favorite songs:
She Will Be Loved
The Sun
Sunday Morning
Moves Like Jagger
Stutter
Nothing Lasts Forever
Not Falling Apart
N is for...
"Never Let You Go"
Third Eye Blind

There's every good reason for letting you go
She's sneaky and smoked out
And it's starting to show
I never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you turn around, your back on each other
That's a good idea, break a promise to your mother
Turn around, your back on each other
You say that I changed
Well maybe I did
But even if I changed
What's wrong with it?
I never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you turn around, your back on each other
That's a good idea, break a promise to your mother
Turn around, your back on each other
And now our friends are gone, are gone
And all the time moves on and on
And all I know is it's wrong, it's wrong
And all I know is it's wrong, it's wrong
If there's a reason, it's lost on me
Maybe we'll be friends, I guess we'll see
I never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you turn around, your back on each other
That's a good idea, break a promise to your mother
Turn around, let's turn on each other
Good idea, break a promise to your mother
Turn around, your back on each other
That's a good idea, break a promise to your mother
Turn around, your back on each other
What a good idea
I remember the stupid things
The mood rings, the bracelets and the beads
Nickels and dimes, yours and mine
Did you cash in all your dreams
You don't dream for me no, you don't dream for me no
But I still feel you pulsing like sonar from the days in the waves
That girl is like a sunburn I would like to save
That girl is like a sunburn I would like to save
She's like a sunburn, she's like a sunburn
O is for...
Only My Thoughts
Is it only in my thoughts
that you exist?
Is it only in my thoughts
that you are here?
Is it only in my thoughts
that you care?
If it is,
what does that say about me?
How can I love someone who is
only in my thoughts?


-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff