Wednesday, April 25, 2012

F-J

No comments:
 
Here's some more!

F is for...
Friends
So new school, new friends. Right? Well, mostly right. I know a lot of new people and all that. But instead of making new friends, per se, I just became closer to a lot of people I already knew but wasn't really all that close to before. It all works though. We have to stick together, after all. On that note, I have a new guy friend. By new I mean I've known him for just under a year. It sometimes feels longer though, because we talk all the time and he's pretty cool. He's also friends with a few of my girlie friends so it's pretty fun when we all get together. Anyways, teenage stuff.
What is a friend, really? Who would constitute a friend to you?
To me, it comes down to a few things. See, I have issues with trusting people. So if I can trust a person, that basically makes them my friend. But how do they get my trust? Well, they have to talk to me a lot, they have to be able to share stuff about themselves too. They have to anwer my questions and listen to me. They have be there. But sometimes it's even more than that. Sometimes I just need to feel like I have a connection with a person. Sometimes that's all it takes. I'm the kind of person who needs to trust my gut every now and then and if I get a good feeling about a certain person, that makes it a lot easier to get to know them and trust them. So it's about trust. It's caring about each other and trying to help out when the other one is a bit down. It's not so much that you hang out with them all the time, but that when you do spend time with each other, you love every moment of it. I could go on, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be talking about *just friends* anymore. So onto the next topic!


G is for...
Guesswork
You had me guessing
You wouldn't say.
You kept me in the dark
You wouldn't say.
So I had to guess
But I didn't want to.
I was afraid that I'd be wrong
Good thing I'm good at guessing.


H is for...
"Hanging By a Moment"
Lifehouse
I'm desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I'm chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind

There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

I'm desperate for changing
I'm starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I'm chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Just hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment here with you

I is for...
Ice Cream, Iguanas, and Igloos
WHO DOESN'T LOVE ICE CREAM?!? Well, I guess some people though, and I'm not trying to insult anybody when I say it's because their weirdos because there is absolutely nothing wrong with being weird(: Example: I'm pretty weird :D If you don't think so, just wait, you'll think so pretty soon(: On that note, today was freakishly hot in SoCal, especially considering it was all gloomy. Guess it was the humidty and such. I'm all for cloudy days :D Not so much the humidity.
Iguanas? Cool lizard like reptile creatures :D Nah, I really don't know. Had to look them up on Google o.o
Here's what I got:
THEY ARE LIZARDS :O Well, they're a genus of lizard, to be exact. I was close enough(: They're herbivores, too! How exciting! They're native to tropical areas in Central America and the Carribean... AND LOOK!


IT'S AN IGUANA!
*Took the picture from Wikipedia*


J is for...
Jack's Mannequin
Aka: MY FAVORITE BAND<3
I seriously love them! They're alternative (as in the genre) so that makes them absolutely perfect for me! They got those guitar and drum elements that I love so much. And of course! THE LYRICS! Andrew McMahon writes the most amazing lyrics. Love him ^.^
I realize that I like music most people don't, so I won't guarantee that you'll like them, but if you want to give them a shot, you should go for it. Never hurts looking for new music.
As a side note, Andew McMahon has leukemia. When I found out I was all heartbroken and sad. But then I listened to all his songs again. They suddenly make a lot more sense. So I love Jack's Mannequin. Bottom line.
Albums:
Everything in Transit
The Glass Passenger
People & Things

Some of my favorite songs:
Dark Blue
La La Lie
Dropout - The So Unknown
Hammers and Strings
Annie Use Your Telescope
MFEO Parts 1 and 2
Miss California


-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff