Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A-E

No comments:
 
Here's what I got for now, but a little at a time is better than none at all!

A is for...

Adventure
Oh, yes. Adventure. That thing that everybody loves! It's what entire buildings that people like to call libraries are made of. Whether they really happened or not in real life does not matter at all. What matters is the way you interpret it in your own mind, the way you recreate the adventure into images and scenes (as I like to call them) that work for, who? YOU!  People write to get their point across, to let what's in their mind be known. People read to mess that all up and figure it out in a totally new way! That's just how it works.


B is for...

Blue Jays
These are some beautiful birds. No. Lie. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Truth be told, I have never seen a blue jay before I moved to this house. But now there's a nest in the backyard. And I am absolutely fascinated by these wonderful creatures. If I had any artistic ability at all, I would sketch them out. If you've never seen a blue jay before, CHANGE THAT. Like, right now! DO IT!
Done?(: Beautiful, right?! So I got those birds, living in my backyard. I love looking out the sliding doors and watching as they hop around, finding food for their baby. (So far I've seen two adults, and glimpses of the baby bird.) They aren't always visible, because they fly and hop and hide. But I could just stare out into the backyard forever. I might only get a few glimpses, but they are so worth it.


C is for...

CONFUSED
Here's where I finally get to rant about my teenage issues! YAY! :D Well, not really. I promise I won't get too annoying. I would just like to point out that I am a girl, and therefore I like guys, and since I am now in high school, I apparently have to deal with them. Who knew, right? All I can say about that is: People in general are confusing. Teenage guys are even more so. I'll get back to you on that later as things continue to happen.


D is for...

"Don't Stop Believin'"
Journey

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice just one more time

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

E is for...
A short poem called-

Eventually Going to Get There
Eventually
I am going to get there
Eventually

-Wolfie

PS: My poem titles are underlined! Oh well!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff