Thursday, April 14, 2011

K is for...

No comments:
 
Kiss Yourself Goodbye by the All-American Rejects

Blank face little girl
Your colors running down
It’s the one you love
Cry out my world, this copulated kiss
It’s the last that you deserve

I’ve done wrong
I’ve been gone
It’s the one you love
Drink down and your candles burn
Away, away

Dreaming you, is so easy, yeah
If it was up to me, then you would cry tonight
If it was up to you

Take you, take me
I can’t go with you now
Don’t you wish I’d try
Left just a trace, it's growing colder still
So kiss yourself goodbye

I’ve done wrong
I’ve been gone
It’s the one you love
One drink and your candles burn
Away, away

Dreaming you, is so easy, yeah
If it was up to me, then you would cry tonight
When it's up to you, you kiss yourself goodbye

Let go, push your daisies
A thousand maybes, a thousand left I'm done
A white glow, just for tasting
A life for wasting (it’s the one you love)
And I look into your eyes, it's the one you love

Last one then I fill you up today, today
How can you sleep
When dreaming you, is so easy, yeah
If it was up to me, then you would cry tonight
When its up to you, you kiss yourself goodbye
You would cry tonight (yeah)
So kiss yourself goodbye (yeah)
You would cry tonight (yeah)
So kiss yourself goodbye



Kat
I'm not sure if you know who this is. She is my werewolf character in VWRP (Vampire/Werewolf Role Play). Which is one of my pages. So you can go ahead and click on it. Read it. It's not finished because... well you know how I was talking about How to Save a Life by The Fray? That's why. I lost my writing partner and I'm not sure if I'll get her back. So I guess we'll find out, right?



Kernel
Mmm. Popcorn kernels. Awesome right? The perfect movie snack. Yum. I prefer plain popcorn. Occasionally I'll have butter or cheese. But I like my popcorn plain. How about you?
There is also colonel, which is pronounced kernel. Don't ask how that works. English is just weird like that. Whereas in Spanish, the words are pretty much spelled like they sound. Of course, there are exceptions. But I like Spanish. Even though I can't speak it very well. I can understand it. I can kind of read it. But I can't write and speak it. Yup. Just as weird as colonel...

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff