Saturday, April 9, 2011

F is for...

No comments:
 
Friends
I'm sure all of you have at least one of these. Maybe. I can't be too sure. But anyways, if you do have friends, then you probably know that there are very many different *kinds* of friends. Right? There are the ones who can make fun of you and you won't be offended, because they're friends. There are the ones who you can go to for absolutely anything. The ones you love to just hang out with. The ones you love playing video games with. The ones you just love. And then there are the very rare and few: the ones who are all of the above. They act like your best friend, your worst enemy. They act like they know everything, and then act stupid a second later. They'd be a good therapist if they didn't have to deal with you all the time. And then there are times when you have to wonder just how sane they are- or you are because you listened to them in the first place, right?
There are friends who come and go. The ones who stay for a while. And the ones who are always there, even when they aren't. And you can never really tell which is which. But I don't think that matters all that much. You should just love them while you can. Right?


Forgetful
Yeah. That's me. Forgetful I can remember your birthday, or some random obscure fact about yourself... or frozen lemonade... but if you tell me to do something (call me later, text me later, be sure to give this or that to so and so...), odds are I'm going to forget. My mom calls it "selective memory". Because my grades are pretty high. And like I mentioned before, I'm really good at remembering birthdays. So what's up with that? Who knows. I think it has to with the fact that my brain is overworked, between school and the never ending stream of ideas and scenes and characters that can never really be put aside just for the moment. Yeah, c'est la vie.


Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade
The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed,
but I have loved you from the start

Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible So breathe in so deep

Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind


Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff