HOLY COW! OMIGOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. *FREAKING OUT*
*cool and composed*
Please excuse my *FREAKOUT*. But I am seriously still in shock.
That means I have quite a few birthdays this month.
It means I have another month of homework and projects and *unbelievable* drama.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
I can handle that.
So what's the problem with it being March?
I HAVE EXACTLY 35 DAYS TO FINISH A BOOK!
I know I can do it. But to be honest, I'm just a little bit scared.
My subconscious is screaming a whole bunch of depressing and unhelpful thoughts.
And I'm trying, I really am. But, for those of you who don't know me, trying isn't something I do very often. So, I'm not all that used to it.
I know that's bad, maybe even worse than that. But that's what happens.
Anyways, I've had some newcomers to this blog and I feel like I've been neglecting you. So, I'll be passing by. And commenting :)
But I figured you might want a little bit of info about me.
- I am a writer. (Just in case you didn't get that already.)
- I am a reader. (But you probably could have guessed that.)
- I am *extremely* lazy. Trust me, I hate it as much as anyone else. But I'm too lazy to do much about it >.<
- I don't share my age. But I might change my mind later, because I feel it gives you a better idea of where I come from. And no, I am not 105 years old. Or 10. Good luck guessing ;)
- I have a tendency to forget what I'm doing sometimes. Like when replying to comments or visiting other peoples' blogs. It's very inconvenient.
- I can run on and on forever on topics such as: religion, the meaning of life, and books.
- When asked, I'd choose Coldplay over Radiohead every time. Unless I feel like choosing Radiohead.
- I am very pessimistic and self-critical. Don't get this confused with depression.
- I love to laugh. Not sure if you picked that up.
- I don't hate things, I just *STRONGLY* dislike them.
- If you ever want to picture me? Think curly hair and glasses.
- I try not to get too close to people. Probably has something to do with being a bit too paranoid. Who knows?
- So, as much as I complain about school, I don't mind it all that much. I like the social aspect of it. And the learning part. Not the part where it carries over to homework and projects.
I'm not sure what else to add. But I think you'll figure it out.
Now I'm off to do some writing