Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

No comments:
 
Closing Time by Semisonic.
In case you were wondering where the title came from. It came from a lyric from that song.
Needless to say, I love that line.
Because it is so true.
Just think about it for a while....
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.
Think.

You done thinking about it?
It's amazing. I love it. It's like a pessimistic/optimistic saying at the same time.
:)
That's all I really had to say.
I needed to bring that up.
Oh, and this quote from Avatar: The Last Airbender (tv series)
Katara: "Aw, Sokka, you really do have a heart." (hugs Sokka)
Aang: "He really does have a heart." (wipes away tears)
(Toph elbows him. Aang falls down.)

HAHAHA! It was funny. :)
Also, something else that's funny:
notalwaysright.com
Funny!
Now, I'm done.
I'm still on break from VA, if you were wondering.
Later, Gator!
-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff