Sunday, August 15, 2010

Haha! Take that!

No comments:
 
Yes! My second post in a row!!!!! How cool is that? :D
Gosh, who knew a girl could be so happy because of that! Ha!

I'm good now... I've calmed down...

HA! AS IF!!!

Sorry about that. Gosh. Anyways...
Today, we are NOT talking about tooth paste... Nope. I love tooth paste as much as the next person, but that is not what I'm talking about.
Today I am going to introduce you to this idea... which I've technically already introduced you to. You remember that one scene I wrote? About the elevator? No?
CLICK THE LINK

Remember now?
Okay. Good. Well, that was the first of ten stories. Of ten visions.

Here's the story: (literally)

There are ten kids. They are, well, whatever the word is for ten kids born at the same time (Please tell me if you know.) But they don't know that. They all live in the same state, the same city. But they hardly know that the others exist.
But then one day, their older sister comes. And she comes with a message. A truth. A lie. A prophecy. And a warning.
They are not from this world. They came from a distant planet in another universe. They were sent to Earth. But why? What happened to their planet? And why should they go back? What can they possibly do to save a dying planet?

Okay, I don't know about you, but that sounds interesting, right?
I will admit that this wasn't MY idea. I helped with it, but this idea came from a phone conversation I had with my friend. (The same friend who wrote VWRP with me. Stephus's POV.) I don't remember how it went, but by the time we hung up, this was born.
I'm not sure what's going on with us. She's.. we're not exactly fighting... but... I don't know. Just, somethings not right...
So, I'm pursuing the idea on my own. Mostly for fun. But if it goes somewhere... I won't leave her out...

But that's not the point of this post. The point was to introduce you (officially) to this idea.
But there's more...
YOU NEED TO KNOW THE CHARACTERS!!!
So, here they are:
TEN: (In order)
Ellianna (Ellie)
Kayla (K or Kay)
Alexandra (Alex)
Irene
Jack
Laila
Melanie (Mel)
Jordin
Claire
Brayden

Their older sister is: BEATRICE

The elevator vision was seen by Kayla.

Laila and Jack are twins.

Jordin and Claire are twins. Just so you know, Jordin is a girl.

The whole twins thing is somewhat confusing at first, considering that they're all born at the same time anyway. But the thing is, they were born at the same time on THEIR planet. When they were sent to Earth, it was in spirit. So, they were born AGAIN in human form. And something another caused Jack and Laila, and Jordin and Claire to be twins.

So, the ten kids don't know each other. Only as neighbors or classmates. The exceptions are the two sets of twins.

Got that?
I hope so. So, that's today's intro.
Join me tomorrow when I talk about:
DISH WATER

*made-up ad*

DO you need to wash your dishes? Well, guess what! You can't!
At least, not without your... DISH WATER!!!

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff