Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Morning

No comments:
 
Have you ever heard of No Doubt or Maroon 5?
They both have a song called Sunday Morning. As it so happens, I am writing this post on Sunday Morning. So, there's my title explanation.
Anyways, I haven't gone back to my blog surfing yet. I'll get to it eventually, but I'm super tired right now. I woke up and my throat and chest was hurting! Horrible! Very horrible!
Of course, I could blame that on Knott's, but I went on Thursday. Yesterday, I ended up going to the Santa Monica pier. (If you haven't noticed, I live in California. The other option is that I'm in California on vacation... No. I live in SoCal.) So, I could blame it on the ocean breeze. I could also blame it on the fact that my sister was sick, and I accidentally drank from her cup, thinking it was mine.
As it so happened, her drink was a Pepsi. Mine was water. Do you know how surprising it is to drink Pepsi, when you're expecting water? I thought my water had gone bad! Like, omigosh, there's radioactive poison in my water!
Okay, maybe not that dramatic. But you try it, sometime. You'll see what I mean.
Anyways, back to the whole blog surfing. I haven't gotten to that yet. I will mention a certain blog, though. For a while, she posted once every few weeks. So rarely and far apart that I stopped checking her blog. I went back today. She's posting more regularly now. And her blog is really good. She only has four followers, but I say she deserves a bit more. Why don't you all pay her a visit?
What's So Random
Stephanie is random. Very random. But who says random isn't a good thing- BANANA!
Okay, anyways. Why don't you stop by and say hello.
And no, she did not ask me to talk about her blog. So stop by, say hi, follow her. We'll let her wonder where all these strangers came from. It'll be our little secret. ;)

As you may not may not know, right now Spain and Netherlands are fighting for 1st place. Me? I am going for Spain. It is the country of my origin. At least, as far as I know. So,

GO SPAIN!!!

Be on the lookout for
BLOG CHANGES
I may or may not be posting it later today.
-wolfie

(I've seen some people with little signatures, you know? It's an image with the blogger's "signature". How do you do that?)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff