Tuesday, June 8, 2010

La Di Da...

No comments:
 
So I'm not going to write about anything in particular today... You can stop reading if you want to now.
I'm trying to get back into the mood of blogging every day. I've been out of it for a while. I would work out a consistent schedule... but I have no time... so that will have to wait...
I have a question. When you're reading somebody's blog, do you really care what they're saying? To be honest, I sometimes do care and I sometimes don't. It depends on my mood... on how much time I have....
That was just random...
Not as random as flying pink bananas... but still random...
I have seven days of school left. I wish I had a little countdown widget. That would be cool. It's funny. Because I want school to end, but I really don't. I guess it's more like, I want to projects and homework to end. I still want to keep seeing my friends. I'm super excited about the internship. I'm starting to be a little bit nervous, though. I had expected me and my friend to make it. As I said before, she didn't. So now it's me, with nine other girls I don't know. The good thing is that I know how to get along with people. So, it won't be much of a problem. I'm not exactly sure why I'm so nervous. Well, I'm not nervous. Yet. It's like I'm anticipating me being nervous. I know myself that much. It's like with procrastination. I know I'm going to be stressing out. But I procrastinate anyway. I actually don't mind the stressing out. Well, not that much. For whatever reason, if I finish the project early, I stress out more. I figure it's because if I procrastinate, I know exactly where it is and how finished it is. Otherwise, I have no idea if I forgot it at home and things like thing. Maybe it's some sort of OCD? You think? I don't know. I'm very odd like that.
Oh, look. I have a research paper to write. It's due on Thursday. This is what I would consider getting it done early. Let's see how this works out for me. I'll keep you updated. I don't know what I'll update you on, but I'll keep you updated.
All's fair in love and war.
Random quote.
Sausage McMuffin.
Random food.
Have a good writing day!



Not so random good-bye.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff