Friday, June 11, 2010

"It's not over tonight"

No comments:
 
I love that song! Just so you know, it's called Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5. I only really like the chorus. The rest of the song is okay, but I LOVE the chorus. You know what I mean, right? I LOVE LOVE LOVE She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I cannot even say how much I love that song.
Speaking of songs I love, my current favorites are Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club, Inevitable by Anberlin, and Glamorous by Fergie.

SOMETHING GOOD CAN WORK
There's a spanner in the works you know,
You've got to step up your game to make it too the top so go,
Gotta little competition now,
You're going to find it hard to cope with living on your own now.
Uh oh uh oh

Let's make this happen girl you gonna show the world that something good can work and it can work for you,
And you know that it will,
Let's get this started girl, we're moving up we're moving up it's been alot to change but you,
Will always get what you want.
Took a little time to make it a little better it's only going out,
Just one thing and another you know,
You know,
Took a little time to make it a little better,
It's only going out,
Just one thing and another you know,
You know,

Let's make this happen girl you gonna show the world that something good can work and it can work for you,
And you know that it will,
Let's get this started girl we're moving up we're moving up but it's been alot to change,
But you will always get what you want,
Let's make this happen girl you gonna show the world that something good can work and it can work for you,
And you know that it will,
Let's get this started girl we're moving up we're moving up but it's been alot to change,
But you will always get what you want,
Let's make this happen girl you gonna show the world that something good can work and it can work for you,
And you know that it will,
Let's get this started girl we're moving up we're moving up but it's been alot to change,
But you will always get what you want.

INEVITABLE
Do you remember when we were just kids,
and cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss?
School yard conversations taken to heart,
and laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not.

I want to break every clock.
the hands of time could never move again.
We could stay in this moment for the rest of our lives.
Is it over now hey, hey is it over now?
I want to be your last first kiss
that you'll ever have.
I want to be your last first kiss.

Amazing how life turns out,
the way that it does.
We end up hurting the worst, the only ones we really love.

I want to break every clock.
the hands of time could never move again.
We could stay in this moment for the rest of our lives.
Is it over now hey, hey is it over now?
I want to be your last first kiss
that you'll ever have.
I want to be your last first kiss.
Is it over now hey, hey is it over now?
Is it over now hey, hey it's not over now.
I want to be your last first kiss
that you'll ever have.
I want to be your last first love
that you'll ever have. (Lying here beside me, palms and eyes open wide,)
I want to your last first kiss
for all time

GLAMOROUS (feat. Ludacris)
If you ain't got no money take your broke a-- home
You say: If you ain't got no money take your broke a-- home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy

The glamorous,
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy

Wear them gold and diamonds rings
All them things don't mean a thing
Chaperons and limousines
Shopping for expensive things
I be on the movie screens
Magazines and bougie scenes
I'm not clean, I'm not pristine
I'm no queen, I'm no machine

I still go to Taco Bell
Drive through, raw as hell
I don't care, I'm still real
No matter how many records I sell
After the show or after the Grammies
I like to go cool out with the family
Sippin', reminiscing on days when I had a Mustang
And now I'm in...

We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy
The glamorous,
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy

[Ludacris:]
I'm talking Champagne wishes, caviar dreams
You deserve nothing but all the finer things
Now this whole world has no clue what to do with us
I've got enough money in the bank for the two of us
Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce
To support your shoe fetish
Lifestyles so rich and famous
Robin Leach will get jealous
Half a million for the stones
Taking trips from here to Rome
So If you ain't got no money take your broke a-- home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy
The glamorous,
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy

I got problems up to here
I've got people in my ear
Telling me these crazy things
That I don't want to know
I've got money in the bank
And I'd really like to thank
All the fans, I'd like to thank
Thank you really though
Cause I remember yesterday
When I dreamt about the days
When I'd rock on MTV, that be really dope
Damn, It's been a long road
And the industry is cold
I'm glad my daddy told me so, he let his daughter know.

And now you have all the lyrics. I would have put a playlist, but, of course, that idea did not occur to me until the second I wrote it. Aren't I smart sometimes? Anyways, I hope you at elast enjoyed the lyrics. If you haven't heard the songs, go ahead and listen to them. Well, at least for Inevitable and Something Good Can Work. I'm not too sure about Glamorous. It just so happens that every now and then it gets really stuck in my head.
Have a good writing day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff