Wednesday, April 28, 2010

W is for What?

No comments:
 
What am I going to write about today? I really don't know. I guess I'll just go with the flow....


Okay, have you ever heard of Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys?
If you haven't well then listen to it now:

Okay, now two of my teachers made a parody of that song, specifically for our school. I think it's funny and lame and just a little cheesy, but whatever. Here it goes: Cheesy right? Oh well, that's, well, that. Mmm, what else....? Oh, uh.... No, I really don't know what to write about anymore. So, I'm just going to go now.
Have a good writing day!
(Aww, we got our little friend to say good bye!)
<-------- div="">
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff