Tuesday, April 20, 2010

R is for RAWR!!!!

No comments:
 
My friend has this picture where there's a cute monster/dinosaur thing. It says,
"RAWR!
It means I love you in dinosaur."

<----- div="" here="" picture.="" s="" the="">
Isn't it cute!!! Well, what else starts with R?
Rabbits
Rodents
Rooster
Ronald McDonald
Ratatouille
Roaches
Reese's
Recess
Respect
Responsibility
Resist
Raptor
Razor
Rhetoric
Running
Roar
Rabid
Rash
Romance
Radish
Run
Roam
Rake
Rest
Roast
Rottweiler
Realtor
Radio
Rotten
Rate
Reverse
Regal
Restore
Recycle
Receipt
Recipient
I can't think of anything else. Oh! Review! Well, now that's all I can think of. Have a good writing day. RAWR!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff