Thursday, April 8, 2010

E is for Explanation

No comments:
 
So, this is just a way to get through E. I'm sorry to say, that I was unable to think of anything. When I have no inspiration whatsoever, it is best not to write. It's almost as bad as when I'm bored. Those are the two worst times for me to write. Because then I'm uninterested and I don't make sense. I also tend to not explain enough, or things like that. It's just best for me not to write during those times. Trust me. I know. I do, however, want to introduce an idea I came up with about two years ago:

Staring across the hall, I was worried. It was after me, I knew it was. What I didn't know was that it was after the world. If I had known that I would've been more worried.
It was moving closer to me. If I could see it, it could definitely see me. I quickly hid myself on the top shelf of the closet. Why? Of all people, why me?
It was still moving around the house. Nobody was home, and even if they were, it’s not like they would believe if I told them what I saw. Where is everybody? Why aren't they home?
I lay there on the top shelf hoping it wouldn't find me. I didn't know what to do. Time was running out. I was left with nothing to stop it. Nobody believed me and it was those people’s help I needed. I needed an answer.


So, beacuse of my explanation, I'm not going to rewrite this until later. It's okay, but I see room for improvement. I'll be introducing a few more ideas later on. Have a good writing day! (Unlike me.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff